Please use left menu to navigate through the site in order to access:
- Comprehensive UK and US discographies with album covers, additional information, reviews and comments.
- Complete song index with the lyrics. Different takes, demo and live versions, unreleased songs and songs for others.
- Detailed history day by day, with pictures, links to albums, interviews.
- More than thousand pictures of the Beatles, people close to them, magazine covers.
- Various information on the Beatles, their films, interviews, concerts, bootlegs.
- Popular discussion forum where you can meet Beatles fans from all over the World.
|Today in Beatles history|
|1969, February 22 - Trident Studios. Time unknown. Recording: `I Want You' (later known as `I Want You (She's So Heavy)') (takes 1-35). Producer: Glyn Johns; Engineer: Barry Sheffield; 2nd Engineer: unknown. Start of `Abbey Road' sessions.|
2017, February 18 - Beatles news updates
2017, February 18 - John Lennon news updates
2017, February 18 - Paul McCartney news updates
2017, February 18 - George Harrison news updates
2017, February 18 - Ringo Starr news updates
2017, January 22 - Beatles news part 1
2017, January 22 - Beatles news part 2
2017, January 22 - John Lennon news updates
2017, January 22 - Paul McCartney news updates
2017, January 22 - George Harrison news updates
|Random links from links section and advertisements|
- The Official Brian Epstein Web Site
- Sir George Martin
- BootlegZone - one of the biggest Beatleg database on the web, featuring high quality scans, cross-referenced tracklistings and songs versions, etc. Also allows you to post reviews of bootlegs, post trade ads, manage your bootleg collection and send tracklistings online
- DM's Discographies, Lyrics and Album reviews - various artists and bands discographies, lyrics, album reviews, song ratings, links, including John Lennon, Paul McCartney and George Harrison. Music history album by album, year by year
|Unique visitors in February: 80105; since November 2004: 14200100; during 4 years since Nov. 2000 until Nov. 2004: 175000|