Please use left menu to navigate through the site in order to access:
- Comprehensive UK and US discographies with album covers, additional information, reviews and comments.
- Complete song index with the lyrics. Different takes, demo and live versions, unreleased songs and songs for others.
- Detailed history day by day, with pictures, links to albums, interviews.
- More than thousand pictures of the Beatles, people close to them, magazine covers.
- Various information on the Beatles, their films, interviews, concerts, bootlegs.
- Popular discussion forum where you can meet Beatles fans from all over the World.
|Today in Beatles history|
|1970, October 9 - Abbey Road. End of recordings for `John Lennon/Plastic Ono Band'.|
2015, October 8 - Beatles news updates
2015, October 8 - John Lennon news updates
2015, October 8 - Paul McCartney news updates
2015, October 8 - George Harrison news updates
2015, October 8 - Ringo Starr news updates
2015, October 2 - Beatles news updates
2015, October 2 - Paul McCartney news updates
2015, October 2 - John Lennon news updates
2015, October 2 - Ringo Starr news updates
2015, October 2 - George Harrison news updates
|Random links from links section and advertisements|
- Mitch McGeary's Songs, Pictures and Stories of the Beatles - rare Beatles materials
- A Beatles Index - Beatles dates collection, discography, songs list, news, etc.
- Jesse's Beatles 45's & Memorabilia - contains details and pictures of the site author's private collection of Beatles and solo 45s, picture sleeves, and memorabilia. Also contains details of various record labels The Beatles appeared on, a U.S. discography, Billboard chart information, lyrics, and more
- DM's Discographies, Lyrics and Album reviews - various artists and bands discographies, lyrics, album reviews, song ratings, links, including John Lennon, Paul McCartney and George Harrison. Music history album by album, year by year
|Unique visitors in October: 30776; since November 2004: 11429060; during 4 years since Nov. 2000 until Nov. 2004: 175000|